Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Romans Are Coming....if you want to wait for 4 hours



On Saturday, Tristan & I drove up to Indianapolis to the Indy Art Museum to see the exhibition on Roman Art from the Louvre. It was the final weekend of the exhibition and we bought our tickets online earlier in the week, only to find out that there was a 4 hour wait to get into the show. That's right - 4 hours and about 1800 people. Needless to say, we didn't end up waiting to see the show. We did, however, have a fun night with our friends Sandy & Noah (Sandy & I were roommates when I was an Abbott Labs intern). We went out to dinner at Pizzeria Uno, played Euchre (Noah & I beat Sandy & Tristan), & played some intense games of ping pong. Sandy's having her first baby in February (I think she's going to have a leap year baby!). Tristan's suggested the name Thor to them if it's a boy....a cute little viking baby - I doubt it makes the final cut, but we all had a few laughs about "Baby Thor" all night!

No comments: